The general election for 2020 in-person voting takes place on Tuesday, November 3rd. Voting will take place in the City Hall training room, the same as previous elections. Please note that if you reside within the city limits your polls open at 7:00 am and end promptly at 8:00 pm. If you reside in Parkers Prairie Township your voting hours are 10:00 am to 8:00 pm. If you are not registered to vote, don’t worry! Our election judges are here to help get you registered to vote!
Join Pamela at the beautiful Aquatic Center for a peaceful poolside Holy Yoga experience. Every Tuesday & Thursday at 9 am. Bring a mat, water, sunscreen and a beach towel for under your mat (sometimes it’s a little sandy or damp from dew). All classes are $10 and drop-in, no need to register. Check out Holy Yoga with Pamela Facebook page for updates throughout the summer.
The city council decided at their meeting to open the pool on July 1st. There will be new guidelines to follow since the governor’s safe to open orders on June 10th. Please watch the website for pool news updates to come in the following days.
The first of three medallion hunts starts Monday June 15th – 30th!
Check the welcome center outside of the City Hall, the Fall Fest and Medallion Hunt Facebook pages for clues & other information on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- Be respectful of personal property. The medallion will ONLY be hidden on city/government property.
- The Fall Fest Medallion Hunt not only will follow the MN requirements for social distancing but will also follow the Parkers Prairie curfew requirements.
- Each medallion hunt is city-wide including the city park.
- The medallion will be hidden within the following areas: Elementary St., Lake St., Soo Line railroad tracks & JJ’s Excavating. (See Map in the welcome center outside of City Hall)
- Children under 10 years old, PLEASE have an adult for guidance.
- HAVE FUN!!
Graduation is tonight! There is limited parking available for the community. Graduation will be held east of town on 42/Soo St., where the bull ride is held. The community will enter into the area from the south entrance. Everyone will need to be in passenger vehicles (No RVs, tall trucks, or trailers, etc.) Everyone will park 6 feet apart, you are able to have your windows down but please remain in your vehicles. Following the graduation, the Parkers Prairie law enforcement will lead a Senior parade through town. The graduation ceremony will also be live-streamed on the Pather Boosters Facebook Page at 7:15 pm