Friday, August 14, 2020 from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm. Located at 56320 County Highway 46 Parkers Prairie. This is the safe way to dispose of old paint and other hazardous household products. For more information on the types of waste accepted, please call 21-998-4898. We thank Otter Tail County for making this yearly collection day possible!
Tent camping is permitted at Lake Adley Park. RV’s or campers are not allowed. Lake Adley Park, shelter, and facilities are for everyone to enjoy, and there is no fee for camping! There is a 2 night maximum on camping. Please be respectful to the property and please make sure garbage gets put in the trash can.
The Parkers Prairie FFA is proud to offer the community garden! Swing by and check for fresh produce! You can also check their Facebook page for updates.
Since the governor’s Executive Order requiring Minnesotans to wear face coverings in all public indoor spaces and businesses, the City Hall will be requiring masks starting July 25th and while this order remains in place. We thank you and appreciate your cooperation!
Join Pamela at the beautiful Aquatic Center for a peaceful poolside Holy Yoga experience.
Every Tuesday & Thursday at 9 am starting July 2nd
Bring a mat, water, sunscreen and a beach towel for under your mat (sometimes it’s a little sandy or damp from dew). All classes are $10 and drop-in, no need to register. Check out Holy Yoga with Pamela Facebook page for updates throughout the summer.
Campfires are allowed in City limits. Your campfire must be no larger than 3′ x 3′. No household garbage should be burned, only wood and yard waste. Please be respectful of your neighbors, play it safe, and do not leave campfires unattended.
The city council decided at their meeting to open the pool on July 1st. There will be new guidelines to follow since the governor’s safe to open orders on June 10th. Please watch the website for pool news updates to come in the following days.
The first of three medallion hunts starts Monday June 15th – 30th!
Check the welcome center outside of the City Hall, the Fall Fest and Medallion Hunt Facebook pages for clues & other information on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- Be respectful of personal property. The medallion will ONLY be hidden on city/government property.
- The Fall Fest Medallion Hunt not only will follow the MN requirements for social distancing but will also follow the Parkers Prairie curfew requirements.
- Each medallion hunt is city-wide including the city park.
- The medallion will be hidden within the following areas: Elementary St., Lake St., Soo Line railroad tracks & JJ’s Excavating. (See Map in the welcome center outside of City Hall)
- Children under 10 years old, PLEASE have an adult for guidance.
- HAVE FUN!!