City Hall is open from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM Monday through Thursday and is located at:
102 N Otter Ave
Parkers Prairie, MN 56361
Phone (218) 338-4115
Fax (218) 338-5059
City Hall is the wrong place to call for:
Driver’s license renewal, motor vehicle registration, birth certificates, marriage licenses, property taxes, tax assessments, and land & resource use.
These are all Otter Tail County Services available at (218) 998-8000.
Parkers Prairie City Council:
|Councilmember||Brian D. Koehn||320-808-6848|
|Councilmember||Linda Martinson Bates||320-808-9393|
- City Council meets the 3rd Monday of each month in the City Hall Council Chambers at 7:00 P.M.
Meeting agendas are posted in the City Hall front door window.
- Special Meetings are posted in the City Hall front door window.
If you would like to be on the city’s agenda please complete an agenda request form. The form must be received at the city hall office 6 calendar days prior to the meeting in order to be included on the agenda.
- Coordinates the operations of City government
- Carries out the policies adopted by the City Council
- Recommends measures for administrative efficiency and the safety and welfare of the city residents
- Prepares and submits annual budget to the city council
- Accepts filings for City offices
- Publishes legal notices of hearings, bids and other information
- Prepares and records all council agendas and minutes and handles Council correspondence
- Carries out the economic development function and activities of the City
- Prepares resolutions for adoption by the Council
- Handles all contracts for the City
- Administers various aspects of elections and obtains all election judges
- Notary Public
Deputy Clerk Services:
- Provides general information as requested by the public
- Retains signature authority and keeps the official seal of the City
- Serves as the Data Practices Responsible Authority for the City
- Accepts payments for special assessments
- Assists in preparing and submitting annual budget to the city council
- Distributes materials adopted by the Common Council
- Maintains official records for the City
- Handles all licenses for the City
- Receives monies from the public for Parkers Prairie utility bills